For Campers of All Ages!
Who: All campers!
When: Offered every week of camp!
Where: All campuses except Toronto North at the Glendon campus.
Monday To Wednesday catered warm meals
- $36 plus HST ($24 for short week)
THURSDAYS – IMPORTANT: There is no meal served on Thursdays, you must send a packed lunch for the field trip day.
Friday Pizza lunch – All campuses HOORAY!
- $3.50 for one slice plus GST.
- $5.00 for 2 slices plus GST.
*NO MEAL PLAN OFFERED FOR 2021 PROGRAMS.*
Now you can stop worrying about what to make your camper for lunch because Camp Tournesol has got you covered with a healthy and varied meal plan for your child’s camp experience this summer!
Available at our day camps, your child can enjoy a delicious meal from Monday to Wednesday. Fridays will still be reserved for a much-loved treat: our delicious pizza lunches. Friday pizza lunches will still be charged separately.
Continuing our long-standing commitment to the environment and reducing our ecological footprint, Camp Tournesol is happy to offer a convenient, kids-approved, affordable lunch program with hot lunch served family-style from Monday to Wednesday. All meals are 100% nut-free, shellfish-free, and pork-free to accommodate all dietary needs!
Check out the menu for our 2020 meal plan!
Dietary restrictions/ Allergies / Halal meals
We are happy to be able to accommodate the following dietary restrictions: Halal, lactose intolerant and vegetarian for the 3-day meal plan ONLY. Simply specify your selection at the time of ordering. Please note that unfortunately, we are not able to offer any alternatives for dietary restrictions for our Friday pizza lunch.
Vegetarian options include meals such as Veggie Burgers or Meatless Chicken Fingers.
Who: All campers!
When: Offered each week
Where: All campuses (but hours vary)
- After Care (4:00-5:00pm) cost –> $25.00 a week
We are pleased to offer Extended Care Hours from 4PM TO 5PM.
During this time counsellors will organize informal games with children which includes group play, free play, outdoor time and more!
Here are some more details about our helpful Extended Hours program:
- Extended Hours are purchased on a week by week basis as we, unfortunately, do not offer single day options.
- There are no changes or refunds within 7 days of the beginning of camp and registration and payment cannot be accepted at the door.
- We maintain a ratio of 1 counsellor to 10 campers.
- The same pick-up procedures will apply: the person picking up the camper must be registered in your account. If it is a person other than the mother or father, they must present an ID at the time of pick up.
- Instructions concerning pick up and drop off will be on the location page of the campus. Please verify in advance as they will often differ from the regular pick-up and drop-off instructions.
- Campers must be registered in advance to use the extended care hour service. You may register at the time of the camp, provided that there are still spaces available, by contacting the office to arrange payment.
- Registration and payment cannot be accepted at the door, it must be done by contacting the office.
- Late pick-ups will be charged $10 for every 10 minutes with a minimum charge of $10. There will be no exceptions.
- A creditcard must be on file in order to register for our Extended Hours Program.
Who: Any child going into SK to Grade 6 at our French Camps!
When: Offered only once each summer: Week of July 27th only!
Where: All our campuses with enough registrations!
Add-on Cost: $15 + HST
Is your child curious about the world around them? Do they like to run their own science experiments, build structures, or jump for joy when they see rockets shoot into the air? If so, then our Low-Tech STEM add-on is perfect for them. With a new physics-based theme every day, campers will test gravity, set off (safe) explosions, build strong structures, and show off their knack for science along the way. It’s perfect for scientific campers who are also looking to boost their French first wordskills!
Who: All campers going into SK to Grade 3 in all of our day camp programs!
When & Where:
Tuesday, July 21st offered at: Aurora, North York, Toronto Annex
Tuesday, August 21st offered at: Etobicoke, Beaches, Mississauga South
Add-On Cost: 35$ + HST
*NO MOCK OVERNIGHT OFFERED FOR 2021 PROGRAMS.*
It’s date night out for you, fun night in for them with our new Mock Sleepover extended camp stay!
Take a night off and introduce your camper to the joy of overnight camp without ever leaving the city. Your child will come home fed and ready for bed complete with a bedtime story! Campers are invited to stay at camp on (dates given below) from 4:00 PM to 8:30 PM. Our ‘late-nighters’ will be fed dinner and will make their own desserts (Rice Krispie squares, fruit kabob and smores). Once they are changed into their pyjamas, they will participate in late-night activities, such as glow in the dark tag, flashlight scavenger hunts, and campfire stories. Take the night off and give your campers an experience they won’t soon forget!
Note: this program is open for children aged 4-9. If you have an older child who is interested in joining our overnight, please contact Jason@campt.ca to learn about leadership opportunities!
How to Register:
To add this option for your child email us at email@example.com
Other Programs Your Child Might Like:
If your child is interested in our Mock Sleepover, they might be interested in our 2+3 program that mixes the best of both our day camp and overnight camp experiences!
Note: If you are already registered in extended day for the day of your late-stay please contact our director Jason@campt.ca for a 5$ credit.
Who: All Campers!
Where: All our day camp campuses as well as all overnight camps!
Check out our selection of cozy Canadian weather-tested Camp Gear! Pick your favourite and your child will receive their brand-new Camp T gear on the first day of camp so they can enter summer in style!
Camp Gear will be available for purchase as you complete your camp registration online. Our options will appear after you select your child’s program and meal choices. Simply select the quantity and size of the item you wish to purchase and it will be added to your order.
If you are already registered and wish to add Camp Gear, log in to your online account, go to family profile, click on order history, click on the pencil next to your order and click save and continue through the extended hours and meal options. After that, you will reach the camp gear page where you can add any item you wish to your order!
And you can always contact us and we would be happy to place the order for you!